Disclaimer

The author of this blog wishes to forewarn you of the serious consequences that may derive from reading this blog. Should you wish to read , please take your own resposibility. The author takes no responsibility for any mishaps that may occur.
0

We will be prepare for next season

Posted by Goliath FC on 11:53 PM

Salsa FC knocked Goliath FC out of the MMU League after a draw 0-0 on Thursday evening, however, Goliath Keeper,Akmal believes that the Goliath FC will soon return to competing in MMU League on next season.

“Our objective now is to be prepare for next MMU League to qualify for the MMU League second round next season," "It is a very important and exciting competition and we want to be there next season.

“We have achieved so much and we will continue doing so. I am confident.”

The 24-year-old played through the pain barrier against the Salsa and has been struggling with a shoulder and finger injury for weeks.

“I was born in these colour and I will certainly end my career here,” noted the Akmal.

“I had to play that match against Salsa, even though I was not 100 per cent fit. It was too important to be there and the pain simply faded away.

“I want to thank my team-mates for the way they played. They perfectly understood what wearing this shirt means.”

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 GOLIATH FC